Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Body of the Allies' world leaders
|Head of Government|
|De facto leader|
Global Command Centers around the world.
Global languages around the world.
Global currencies around the world.
First established 1946 in the Second World War as a small group.
Later in 1953 (Von Esling returned government control to the world)
1973 (after the Psychic Dominator Disaster)
The Canine Research Plan
Sometime in the 1960s, the Canine Combatant Research program in Newark, New Jersey was used to attract German Shepherds to become Attack dogs to kill Soviet infantry on the battlefield. When this was extremely bigger, the Allied Council agreed to establish seven more campuses across the globe which are simply tasked with training specially bred German Shepherds in the arts of field recon, tracking, guard duty and other forms of unarmed lupine combat to defeat the Soviets on land surfaces.
Leaders from Allied Countries
- General Ben Carville (Second/Third World Wars and Psychic Dominator Disaster)
- General George Patton (Second World War)
- President Michael Dugan (Third World War/Psychic Dominator Disaster)
- President Howard T. Ackerman (War of the Three Powers)
- FutureTech CPO Kelly Weaver (Commander's Challenge/Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3: Uprising)
- Field Marshal Robert Bingham (War of the Three Powers)
- EU President Rupert Thornley (Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3: Uprising)
- Commander/Driector Giles Price (War of the Three Powers/Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3: Uprising/Commander's Challenge)