Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
None (Medic kit, rapid deployed hospital camp)
The damage is too extensive!
Allied Engineer has been marked for cleanup.
|“|| On time as always!|
Allied field engineers are responsible for keeping the Allied war machine running in top condition. Their technical knowledge allows them to repair friendly structures and capture enemy and tech structures. And their portable jet ski means that water is no obstacle for them. They also possess first-aid training, and can heal wounded friendlies using the medical supplies from their inflatable tent.
|Deploy Medical Tent||Allied Engineers can deploy into medical tent on the battlefield which can heal nearby friendly infantry.|
|Pack up Medical Tent||Dismantles the medical tent to allow the Engineer to resume his normal duties.|
The Allied engineers are equipped with medical supplies, allowing them to heal wounded Allied infantry with ease. However, in order to do so, the engineer must deploy into a first aid tent, which can be brought back down, leaving the engineer mobile again. When multiple first aid tents are deployed close together, they can heal each other and the more of them deployed the faster they cure. But these first aid tents are too small to be classified as structures, so they can be easily ground away by heavy vehicles.
In addition to the kits, they also come along with a collapsable jet-ski which can be used to cross large bodies of water and reach isolated buildings and oil derricks. Engineers have no weapons of any sort, unlike the Soviet Combat engineers, who have revolvers, and they cannot sprint like Imperial Engineers. Engineers should always travel with a Peacekeeper escort as they have next to no armour and because Soviet and Imperial forces often make them priority targets, as their ability to capture structures makes them extremely dangerous. Even so, they are better off than previous generations of engineers, as engineers had no such equipment back then. Because Allied engineers are unsuitable in conventional military roles, they typically skew older as well as wiser than the average combatant. Engineers tend to talk with in a nasal voice.
Upon exiting the Boot Camp
- On time as always!
- Tools ready!
- How can I help?
- Oh, hi!
- I'm here if you need me!
- Hey there, command!
- Hello? Hello?
- Need a repair?
- I'm listening, sir!
- I've got the knowledge!
- I have the tools!
- Engineer on duty!
- I won't be late!
- Whatever you say, sir!
- Yes sir!
- All ready then!
Moving to land
- Comin' out!
- Ooh, get me a towel!
- Aww, I was just getting used to it!
- Last one out is a rotten egg!
Moving to water
- Is it safe in there?
- ...what about sharks?
- Maybe you should go in first!
- I thought you'd never ask!
- Don't have to tell me twice!
- Ooh! Do they have internet?
- Analyzing schematics!
- Studying blueprints!
- Got the plans right here!
- I know this part!
- I know just the trick!
- I can fix it!
- I'm unarmed!
- Get 'em off me! Get 'em off me!
- Get me outta here!
- When the medical tent is deployed, Allied Engineer cannot be lifted up by Yuriko, but still take damage from her attack.
- The tent can still be sucked into the Vacuum Imploder singularity, but cannot be destroyed by it. The tent remains in air, becomes unable to pack up and vulnerable to AA attacks only, and can now heal flying infantries, like Rocket Angels, as well.
|“|| Need a repair?|
- Many of the Allied Engineer's lines are identical to the Allied Engineer in Red Alert 2.
- Although not processing any weapons, Allied Engineer can gain veterancy by pick up veterancy crates or being trained after occupying Veteran Academies.
- Strangely, none of the engineers in the Red Alert Universe wear protective body-armors or exoskeleton suits like those in the Tiberium Universe. Instead, they wear only civilian attire.