Ship production and repair
(See production section)
The Naval shipyard builds Allied naval units. As with the Soviet and Yuri naval facilities, it is capable of conducting repairs to friendly naval units.
Also, as with the other naval facilities used at the time, it used some power during its operation, which means that, should the power be cut off, production at the shipyard would take longer.
As this structure was given heavy armour, it is capable of withstanding a super-weapon blast (such as a Soviet nuclear missile), but it had no way of defending itself from other attacks.
It can produce:
- Amphibious Transports
- Aegis cruisers (require Airforce Command Headquarter)
- Dolphins (require Battle lab)
- Aircraft carriers (require Battle lab)
- Soviet naval shipyard (Red Alert 2) - Soviets equivalent
- Submarine pen (Red Alert 2) - Yuri equivalent
- Seaport - successor