Allied Tech Centers allowed for the employment of thieves, who required advanced communications uplinks to transfer funds, as well as housed blueprints for Cruisers, mobile gap generators and their stationary versions and the Allied wonder weapon, the Chronosphere. Additionally, upon completion launch preparations would begin for a GPS Satellite, which would allow a total overview of the battlefield and overrode radar feed. However, if the satellite control in the Technology Center was destroyed, the uplink would be lost. It was advanced into Battle Lab during Third World War
Units Unlocked Edit
The Allied Technology Center had additional functionality compared to its Soviet counterpart in that it manufactured and launched a GPS Satellite on site after completion. It also provided parts for:
- Thief: Misc equipment for bypassing security measures.
- Cruiser: Misc targeting and communication equipment.
- Mobile Gap Generator: Radar jamming device.
- Gap Generator: Radar jamming device.
- Chronosphere: (classified)