Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|For other uses, see Armored personnel carrier.|
In the Second Tiberium War, GDI's APCs had been completely redesigned. This new generation was a wheeled vehicle, with its machine gun removed to increase speed, especially over water. Although unable to fire at enemy ground units, the APC still retained its speed, and could travel through water, allowing GDI to quickly move squads of infantry over bodies of water and assault island fortresses, as was the case with Vega.
Though unarmed, the APC is a valuable asset, as it can carry up to five infantry units over both land and water.
- Very fast.
- Reasonably cheap ($800).
- Can load up to 5 infantry
- Great for protecting engineers as it carries them into enemy territory
- Available as soon as a War factory is built
- Vulnerable to anti-vehicles units
- Vulnerable to air units.
- Unarmed, has no offensive weapon
- Not immune to Tiberium veins.