Anti-tank mines (x5)
Minelayers were decommissioned following the Second World War.
The minelayer itself is armored enough to take a beating, but is light enough to reach respectable speeds. It can carry five mines at once and can refill at a Service depot for free. Mines are very dangerous and powerful and one badly damages a heavy tank, destroys a V2 rocket launcher and does moderate damage to a Mammoth tank. It can also be used to plant mines in enemy ore fields to destroy or damage enemy Ore trucks.
To deploy a mine, the vehicle must move to the desired area and must be double-clicked. A "crunch" sound will be heard once the deployment is complete.
- Reasonably cheap ($800).
- Fast and maneuverable, able to respond quickly
- Capable of laying mines to deter or destroy approaching enemies vehicles
- Their mines are invisible to enemies.
- Unarmed, has no offensive weapon
- Can only lay five mines before it has to return to the service depot to reload
- Infantry are not affected by its mines
- Anti-personnel minelayer - The Soviet counterpart.