The attack buggy is a small 4x4 unit, used by Nod for reconnaissance missions and fighting mainly against infantry. It carries twin roof mounted raider cannons and is piloted by a single soldier. It is very similar to the Buggy used by Nod in the First Tiberium War, sharing the same large 4 wheel off-road tyre design that gives it great speed and mobility across most surfaces while also fullfilling the same role.
- Effective against infantry and light vehicles
- Immune to tiberium veins.
- Reasonably cheap ($500).
- Faster and better-armoured than the Wolverine
- Elite buggies can crush infantry
- Vulnerable to air units
- Still weakly armoured
- Cannot crush infantry when not elite
- Weak again heavily armored vehicles and buildings
- The attack buggy's entry was omitted from the Tiberian Sun and The First Decade manuals.