These powerful canines were raised from when they were pups to be killing machines, and performed extremely well against enemy troops, despite often taking heavy casualties under fire. They were very useful for reconnaissance purposes due to their speed, vision, and expandability. They could also sniff out enemy Spies no matter what disguise they had taken on. They were of particular use during the Psychic Dominator Disaster, as Yuri's psychics were only trained in controlling human minds, and were vulnerable to dogs. Although dogs were not provided with any armour and died quickly when exposed to enemy fire, it was not usually a problem since the dogs were able to move and kill very quickly.
Being dogs armed with only their own teeth, they were unable to attack anything other than infantry. Groups of enemy troops were able to kill dogs before they got near, and Tanya, Navy SEALs, and Boris could kill dogs instantly. Furthermore, the Brute's skin was too thick for a dog's teeth to pierce. Tesla Troopers, however, had weak points in their armor which dogs exploited to lethal effect.
The Allies still use them in the Post-war Crisis, while Soviets replacing them with War Bear. After Cherdenko's trip to 1927, the Attack dog now are now equipped with the ability to stun enemy infantry.
- Can kill infantry instantly.
- Fast and cheap
- Cannot be mind-controlled.
- Powerful in numbers
- Useful for reconnaissance purposes.
- Can detect enemy Spies no matter what disguise they had taken on.
- Unable to attack anything other than infantry.
- Groups of enemy troops were able to kill dogs before they got near.
- Tanya, Navy SEALs, Snipers, Virus, and Boris could kill them instantly.
- The Brute's skin is too thick for their teeth to pierce.
When an attack dog kills a terrorist, the bomber would explode while the dog is not damaged in any way.