Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Behind the Iron Curtain|
1 vs. 1
Behind the Iron Curtain is a Commander's Challenge mission. This unlocks one of two Soviet super weapons, naming itself: the Iron Curtain. It's Oleg's turn to defeat the Futuretech Commander as Kelly Weaver says to the player that Oleg Vodnik has got four more challenges against him. This is the twenty-third mission between its previous one, The Omega Program and also the next mission, King of the Monsters.
FutureTech had sent some Engineers to find out what's going on with the Iron Curtain, but unfortunately, the Soviets under Oleg Vodnik had discovered them after capturing one of these weapons. The Futuretech Commander, who was briefed by Kelly Weaver was sent to the Soviet Union to take out Oleg's forces and steal the weapon from him. The Commander had one of four Iron Curtains to use on his base against the Soviets and he quickly destroyed Oleg's three bases. With him defeated, FutureTech ordered the Engineers' evacuation and they returned to The Netherlands safe within their own hands from some Soviet imprisonment in Moscow.
Strategies and Notes
- You have an Iron Curtain, Super Reactor, 2 flak cannons and 2 tesla coils regardless of faction
- Yours and Oleg's base area is under the effect of the Iron Curtain until an Iron Curtain belonging to the adjacent base is destroyed
- You can use your Iron Curtain
- Oleg will send Stingrays and Twinblades to destroy your Iron Curtain
- Fortify your Iron Curtain quickly