Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prepping blueprints for expansion...
Bermuda Triangle is a stub and needs your help. You can help by expanding it.
Please refer to the talk page for further discussion.
- Climate Type: Temperate
- Water: Yes
- Garrisonable Structures: Yes
- Number of Ore Fields: 3
- Number of Gem Fields: 4
- Number of Outposts: 0
- Number of Oil Derricks: 0
- Number of Machine Shops: 0
- Number of Hospitals: 0
- Number of Airfields: 1
- Number of Secret Labs: 0
- This is one of the few maps in Yuri's Revenge to feature a neutral team (the base in the center of the map). It is one of the first skirmish maps to feature a neutral team with a "base" since Cityscape in Tiberian Sun: Firestorm which featured an entire neutral base with vehicles and infantry.
- This is one of the few maps to feature lightning storms generated without a player or Weather control device.
- The map's name is a reference to the Bermuda Triangle, an undefined triangular region where planes and boats disappear mysteriously.