Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| This article is written from a|
real world point of view.
|BreakAway Games, Ltd.|
Video game developer
Hunt Valley, Maryland, USA
BreakAway Games, Ltd. is a game development studio specialized for creating so-called serious games and licensed products for other companies on a contract.
Electronic Arts Los Angeles outsourced the development of The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-Earth II: The Rise of the Witch-King and Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath to BreakAway Games while supervising them. BreakAway Games was rarely featured on the games' covers and was merely referred to in the end credits.
- Sid Meier's Antietam (1998) (for Firaxis Games)
- Cleopatra: Queen of the Nile (2000) (for Impressions Games)
- Waterloo: Napoleon's Last Battle (2001)
- Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom (2002) (for Impressions Games)
- Tropico: Paradise Island (2002) (for PopTop Software)
- Austerlitz: Napoleon's Greatest Victory (2002)
- Sid Meier's Civilization III: Conquests (2003) (for Firaxis Games)
- A Force More Powerful: The Game of Nonviolent Strategy (2006)
- The Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle-Earth II: The Rise of the Witch-King (2006) (for EA Los Angeles)
- Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath (2008) (for EA Los Angeles)