Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Chinese War Factory with Battlemaster
Build, repair ground vehicles
|“|| Ouch! That must have been expensive!|
- Granger on destroying a war factory
War factories were structures assembled on the battlefield by the China and used to manufacture a large array of tanks and other vehicles (in fact, all of the combat ground units used by those factions).
China uses war factories to produce its legion of vehicles. These buildings are a common sight on the battlefield, often constructed in large numbers where sometimes its possible to see entire tank divisions come out of them in seemingly endless amounts. From the MBT Battlemaster to the devastating Nuke Cannon, all Chinese combat vehicles are produced here.
|“|| Build your war factory general! They can't produce tanks capable of stopping mine.|
The China War Factory could by itself build:
- Battlemaster tanks (not available for General Shin Fai)
- Troop crawlers (or Assault troop transports for General Shin Fai)
- Gatling Tanks
- Dragon tanks
- Listening outposts (or Attack outposts for General Shin Fai)
With a Propaganda Center in place it could also build:
- Inferno cannons
- ECM tanks
- Overlord tanks (or Emperor Overlord tanks for General Ta Hun Kwai; not available for General Shin Fai)
- Nuke cannons (without General's Promotion for General Tsing Shi Tao)
With a General's Promotion it could also build:
Upgrades available from the War Factory
|“|| A factory cannot produce war and now your War Factory produces... Nothing.|
- Black Napalm - More destructive napalm for units that utilised it.
- Chain Gun Upgrade - Upgraded Gatling weapons.
A prototype version of China's War Factory (bearing a Khan faction logo) from an alpha version of Generals is also present in the game files.