Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
HK MP-5 Submachine Gun
Medium Flak Armour
Chronoshifts to target destination
Increased strength, firepower, rate of fire, self-healing
|“|| A little C4 knockin' at your door!|
- Chrono Commando
Chrono Commandos are specially trained SEAL operatives, equipped with a man-portable Chronosphere device, identical to the one used by the Chrono Legionnaire. Apart from the ability to Chronoshift (i.e. teleport) across the map, SEALs retain their trademark equipment, namely the MP5 submachinegun and C4 explosive charges.
Chrono Commandos are granted to the player upon infiltrating an enemy Allied Battle Lab. They are able to Chronoshift across the map and are an extreme threat to infantry and buildings alike, and are also able to take out light vehicles, such as Terror Drones.
A Chrono Commando's Chronoshift ability is formidable: he instantly disappears from his origin point, but takes a bit of time to appear at the target point; the longer the distance, the longer the time. If undetected when Chronoshifting into the enemy base, the Commando can theoretically lay waste to much of it relatively unmolested thanks to the Chrono device.
Like every other unit though, Chrono Commandos have their own weaknesses as well. They will not fire at explosive barrels or ammo crates, they use C4 instead, which is obviously suicidal for them. The same intelligence applies for Nuclear Reactors and Tech Oil Derricks. Chrono Commandos are unimaginably vulnerable against air attacks as well as mind control, as their range is shorter than mind-controlling units'. Most heavy vehicles also pose a serious threat to them. Walls are the best defense in case of a Chrono Commando attack.
- Easily cuts through entire armies of enemy infantry.
- Instant explosive charge; does not require time to get inside and destroy it.
- Chronoshift grants immense mobility.
- Immune to crush, except from Battle Fortresses.
- Lightly armored
- Cannot swim.
- Vulnerable after Chronoshift.
- Cannot destroy an Tech Oil Derrick or a Nuclear reactor without being killed by the resulting explosion.
- The most expensive infantry available in game, priced at $2000.
- Can become a huge threat if mind-controlled.
- Can be stopped from planting a C4 charge if the structure is surrounded by walls.
- Vulnerable against Snipers.
- This unit will be announced to all players when trained.