Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| This article is written from a|
real world point of view.
|Command & Conquer:|
|Release Date||3 April 1997|
|Requirements||DOS or Windows 95/98|
266 MHz Processor
8 MB RAM
350 MB HDD space
2x CD-ROM Drive
Command & Conquer: Red Alert
Command & Conquer: Red Alert: Counterstrike is the first of two expansions for Command & Conquer: Red Alert, released in 1997 with some new missions for both the Allies and the Soviets. It was the first expansion pack to bring new units, however they were campaign only. Arguably, the main feature of this expansion was the four secret Ant missions complete with a new "faction" of enemies, the Giant Ants.
The majority of multiplayer maps were designed by Intelligent Games.
- Nikos Stavros
- Tesla Tank (prototype version)
- Advanced Tactical Submarine
- Prototype Nuclear MiG (enemy unit, unusable)
- Sarin Gas 1: Crackdown
- Sarin Gas 2: Down Under
- Sarin Gas 3: Controlled Burn
- Fall of Greece 1: Personal War
- Fall of Greece 2: Evacuation
- Siberian Conflict 1: Fresh Tracks
- Siberian Conflict 2: Trapped
- Siberian Conflict 3: Wasteland
- Proving Grounds
- Legacy Of Tesla
- Soviet Soldier Volkov & Chitzkoi
- Top O' The World
- Paradox Equation
- Nuclear Escalation
Secret ant missions
- Main article: It Came From Red Alert!
To activate the Ant missions, go to the main menu, hold Shift while clicking the speaker at the top right corner of the screen. Then select the difficulty.