Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| This article is written from a|
real world point of view.
|Command & Conquer:|
Red Alert 3:
|Developer||EA Los Angeles|
|Series||Red Alert Universe|
|Release Date||24 September 2009|
|Genre||Real time strategy|
|Platforms||Xbox 360, PlayStation 3|
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3: Commander's Challenge is a release of Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3: Uprising without any of the four mini-campaigns, released for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in 2009. The FutureTech Commander is ordered to collect fifty technologies from three factions after battling them on different maps around the Earth.
- Main article: Commander's Challenge
Inside the FutureTech building, the FutureTech Commander is introduced to Kelly Weaver at the start of his mission briefing. The CPO and representative orders the new player to fight in fifty challenges and collect the same number of technologies from those ones. The factions to stop the player from getting these prizes are the Allies, the Empire of the Rising Sun and the Soviet Union. Each of them has nine AI commanders in different battles to begin with and are ready to battle him.
Cast of characters
- Kelly Weaver (played by Jodi Lyn O'Keefe)
- Commander Giles Price (played by Greg Ellis)
- Commander Lydia Winters (played by Louise Griffiths)
- Commander Douglas Hill (played by Ric Flair)
- Commander Nikolai Moskvin (played by Gene Farber)
- Commander Vera Belova (played by Moran Atias)
- Commander Oleg Vodnik (played by Dimitri Diatchenko)
Empire of the Rising Sun
- Yuriko Omega (played by Lisa Tamashiro)
- Commander Shinzo Nagama (played by Bruce Asato Locke)
- Commander Takara Sato (played by Jamie Chung)
- Commander Kenji Tenzai (played by Jack J. Yang)