Let me put it this way, Eddie...
This is a disambiguation page: a list of articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Commando can refer to special infantry in most Command & Conquer games. They are usually effective against infantry and buildings. In most games, there is a limit to the number of commandoes that can be deployed at a time (usually one). For lore pages, see the Tiberium universe page and the Red Alert universe page.
- Commando (Tiberian Dawn) - Used by both GDI and Nod.
- Tanya Adams - Allies commando. Available to Soviets too in multiplayer.
- Volkov - Campaign-only commando for Soviets. Only appears in Counterstrike.
- Chitzkoi - Volkov's dog. Also Campaign-only. Only appears in Counterstrike.
- Nick Seymour Parker - GDI commando also known as Havoc. Former member of Dead 6. Player character.
- Dariel MacInnis - GDI commando also known as Deadeye. Member of Dead 6.
- Nigel Grant - GDI commando also known as Gunner . Member of Dead 6.
- Shai Aviv - GDI commando also known as Hotwire. Member of Dead 6.
- Erich Wulfe - GDI commando also known as Patch. Member of Dead 6.
- Sakura Obata - Former GDI Commando and member of Dead 6. Defects to Nod as a mercenary.
- Logan Sheppard - GDI Commando and trainer.
- Carlos Mendoza - Possible Nod commando.
- Agent Tanya - Allied Commando. Could build more then on in Red Alert 2. Limited to just one in Yuri's Revenge but she is much stronger.
- Boris - Soviet Commando. Appears in Yuri's Revenge. Can call in air-strikes.
- Yuri Prime (Yuri's Revenge) - Yuri's commando. Appears in Yuri's Revenge.
- Navy SEAL - An infantry similar to commando. Campaign-only in Red Alert 2 but a standard unit in Yuri's Revenge.
- Yuri - Soviet commando in Red Alert 2. Called Psi-Corps Trooper in the Campaign.
- Chrono Commando, Psi Commando, Chrono Ivan, and Yuri Prime (Red Alert 2): Stolen tech units that are similar to commandos with two even having the title.
- Burton - USA commando.
- Black Lotus - China commando. Quite different from normal commandos as she has no normal attack but can capture buildings, disable vehicles, and steal cash cash.
- Jarmen Kell - GLA commando.
- Commando (GDI) - GDI's commando with a jetpack
- Fullerton - Campaign-only GDI commando.
- Commando (Nod) - Nod's commando. Able to stealth. In Kane's Wrath the Black Hand can command two at a time but does not get stealth.
- Mastermind - Scrin commando. Can mind control and teleport.
- Tanya - Allied commando. Now has time-belt that can restore her health and move her back to an earlier position on the map.
- Natasha Volkova - Soviet Commando. Can call in air-strikes.
- Yuriko Omega - Empire's commando. Has telekinetic attacks.
- GDI Commando - GDI commando. Can pilot friendly vehicles.
- Louise James - Campaign-only GDI commando.
- Cybernetic Commando - Nod commando. Can take over vehicles
- Navy SEAL (Renegade 2) - Intended to appear in Renegade 2.
- Soviet cyborg (Renegade 2) - Intended to appear in Renegade 2.
- CABAL Commando - Intended to appear in Continuum.
- Archon - Intended to appear in Tiberium.
- Josea, Guts, and Bud - Intended to appear in Project Camacho.
- Gerhardt Krause - EU commando - Intended to appear in Command & Conquer (2013).
- Yu Hyun Jung - APA commando - Intended to appear in Command & Conquer (2013).
- Shadow Agent - GLA commando - Intended to appear in Command & Conquer (2013).