Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Council of Directors was the supreme administrative body of the Global Defense Initiative . The Council seem to be created in latter stages of or immediately following the Second Tiberium War , when GDI started to incorporate not only member countries' militaries, but their civilian infrastructure as well. The prominence of GDI ensured the Council's global influence.
Directors were in charge of blue zones or other administrative functions. They were led by the Director-General. Administrative positions included:
- Director, Department of Covert R&D
- Oversaw Tacitus research.
- Director of the Treasury
- Director of Extraterrestrial Research 
- Director of Public Relations
Nearly the entire Council attended the 2047 Annual Energy Summit aboard GDSS Philadelphia. They were killed during the opening Nod attack on the space station. Redmond Boyle, Director of the Treasury, was the highest ranking survivor by virtue of being on Earth at the time. Existing succession protocols allowed Boyle to assume the position of Director-General for the war.
Following the Third Tiberium War, the council was eventually reorganised into the GDI council headed by a General Secretary.
Director of the Treasury
Director of Extraterrestrial Research
Director of Public Relations (senior)
Director of Covert R&D
- Eliot Smith-Johnson, Director, Department of Covert R&D (c. 2034)
- Theodore M. Bynes, Director, Department of Covert R&D (c. 2052)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Electronic Arts Los Angeles, Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath. Nod Field Recon, "Another Explosion in the Facility?".
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Electronic Arts Los Angeles, Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath. Nod Field Recon, "GDI Treasury Damaged in Mysterious Attack".
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Electronic Arts Los Angeles, Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars. GDI InOps, "Alien Origins, Connections to the Tacitus".
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun website. News archive. Las Vegas, Nevada: Westwood Studios, 1999.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Electronic Arts Los Angeles, Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars. GDI mission 2: "The Pentagon".
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Electronic Arts Los Angeles, Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars. GDI mission 5: "The White House".
- ↑ Electronic Arts Los Angeles, Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath. Nod Field Recon, "Tacitus Destabilised?".