Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Grants a bonus
Crates in Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge look like ordinary wooden cube-shaped boxes. In campaigns, they can be found quite often - directly placed on the ground, through destroying a Pick-up truck, accomplishing a mission objective, or occasionally through capturing an enemy refinery. In skirmish and multiplayer modes, crates can also randomly be found floating on water. These can be picked up even with submerged units.
When picked up, a symbol will appear for a few seconds to indicate what is inside the crate.
Sometimes, when Veterancy is found inside a crate, even units which do not have the ability to advance, can advance (such as Yuri Prime or the Aircraft Carrier). Also, if a veterancy crate is picked up next to an Air Force Command, any Harriers or Black Eagles at the Air Force Command will be affected. Veterancy crates affect any nearby unit when collected in a 3x3 area around the crate, friend or foe.
Known crate contents
- Credits ($2000, one big and several small dollar symbols)
- Veterancy (area of effect, all affected units glow for a few seconds while receiving a veterancy bonus)
- Unit armour upgrade (area of effect, with a iron-cube symbol)
- Unit firepower upgrade (area of effect, with flexing arm symbol)
- Unit speed upgrade (area of effect, with a winged shoe symbol)
- Restore full health (area of effect, with a red cross symbol, affects all units and structures of the user, and removes Terror Drones from infected vehicles)
- Vehicle (most ground vehicles, including MCVs and ore miners, but never air or naval units)
- Map reveal (reveals the entire map like a Spy Satellite Uplink, except for areas affected by gap generators)
FinalAlert 2 crate IDs
Enter one of these IDs in the crate contents section in Final Alert 2's Triggers menu to make a crate that contains the specified contents.
- 0. Money (5000)
- 1. Random tanks
- 2. Health
- 3. Cloaks unit (unused)
- 4. Explodes (unused)
- 5. Explodes, sets infantry on fire (unused)
- 6. Money (2-3000)
- 7. Reshrouds entire map (unused)
- 8. Reveals entire map
- 9. Upgrades unit armour
- 10. Upgrades unit speed
- 11. Upgrades unit firepower
- 12. Gives a single nuclear missile (unused)
- 13. Empty (unused)
- 14. Veterancy
- 15. Empty (unused)
- 16. Unleashes yellow toxic cloud (unused)
- 17. Spawns Ore (unused)
- 18. Empty (unused)
- 19 and Up?. Random (Skirmish Crates)