D.C. Uprising is 4-player temperate urban map set in Washington D.C., United States in Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge. This map appeared in the third Allied mission Hail to the Chief. A modified version of the map also appears in the sixth Allied mission Liberty and the 8th Soviet mission Desecration.
- Number of Ore Fields: 22
- Number of Oil Derricks: 0
- Number of Repair Shops: 0
- Number of Hospitals: 1
- Number of Air Fields: 1
- Like The Alamo, Manhattan Mayhem, Paris Revisited, and Rush Hour, D.C. Uprising is a replica of a map used in the Red Alert 2 or Yuri's Revenge campaign that was modified to be used in Skirmish mode.
- In the south-eastern part of the map, there are some civilians playing in a baseball field.
- Usually, when playing against an AI, because there are no ore drills, the enemy won't be attacking you with a conventional attack force.