Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Although Engineers possess decent armour, they are normally unarmed, relying on commanders to clear the battlefield for them, or more likely, to be transported in APCs.
Red Alert universe
Both the Allies and Soviets succeeded them with the second generation of engineers.
Engineers have two purposes:
1. To capture enemy structures. Depending on the health of the building, it can take up to five Engineers to break into a fully armoured enemy structure. A workaround is to damage the building until it hits red condition and then capture the building.
2. To repair own buildings. The engineer can bring a building instantly to full health. The unit disappears in the process, however.
- Can capture enemy buildings
- Can repair friendly structures instantly to full health.
- Slow moving.
- Weak armor
- Unarmed, has no offensive weapon
- Cannot take over base defendes
- Only structures that have over 75 percent structural damage can be taken over by an engineer.