|Fist of Nod|
Mobile war factory
3 (mobile only)
May only be built one at a time
Only one Fist of Nod may be deployed at a time. Once deployed, it could not be repaired like other structures (but can be repaired by the Mobile Repair Vehicle) - but it could be captured by an engineer. Also, unlike the MCV, a deployed Fist of Nod could redeploy and move somewhere else.
The name is a play off the Hand of Nod.
A Fist of Nod, which was equipped with a massive amount of raw materials, almost single handedly constructed the army which destroyed CABAL's harvesting operations during the Firestorm Crisis. However, while it was most definitely used in the second Nod civil war following the Second Tiberium War, all units were decommissioned or had been destroyed by the time Nod had become a reunited force.
The Fist cannot be repaired like a conventional building even when deployed. It requires a mobile repair vehicle. When deployed it may be captured by an engineer. Build options are identical to the regular war factory and respects the tech tree.
- Heavy armour.
- MCV version of War factory
- Can deployed and undeployed when need.
- Cannot be repaired like a conventional building even when deployed.
- Can be captured by an engineer when deployed.
- Very slow movement
- Unarmed, has no offensive weapon
- Prior target to aircraft.
- Vulnerable to anti-vehicles units
- Expensive, at $1800
- Requires a Temple of Nod.
- Not immune to Tiberium veins.
- Strangely, when selected, deployed Fists of Nod respond as though they were still in vehicle mode. This does not occur when selecting an owned Mobile war factory.
- Mobile war factory - GDI equivalent