Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Rifleman squad
It can hold two infantry squads of the player's choosing, though the Rifleman squad which digs it will automatically enter it once it has been completed. It is treated identically to the common Civilian structure in that anti-garrison units, such as Nod's Black Hand troopers, Buzzers and rogue GDI Grenadier squads can easily clear them out for their own use, assuming they are not simply destroyed by oncoming fire. Unlike proper base defenses, Foxholes cannot be repaired, and unlike regular garrisonable buildings, troops will remain inside it until it is completely destroyed.
In Tiberium Wars, Foxhole can only hold 1 squad, and will eject its occupants if it is damaged too much and thus, leaving itself inert. However, the player was able to choose where to put the structure, unlike in Kane's Wrath, in which Rifleman squad would automatically build it at the place they are standing.
- Provides additional protection for infantry units.
- Almost any GDI infantry unit can garrison the foxhole, with the exception of Zone Troopers and Zone Raiders.
- Can be placed practically anywhere.
- Can be placed in large numbers.
- Immune to EMP attacks.
- Relatively weak when facing anti-armor/structure units.
- Can only hold one squad. Increased to two in Kane's Wrath.
- Like civilian buildings, garrisoned infantry units are vulnerable to garrison-clearing weapons.
- Cannot be repaired in the conventional way or with Engineers. Can only be repaired with a Steel Talons Mobile Repair Transport being located nearby. (Kane's Wrath only)
- Does not provide sight radius when not garrisoned; also may be captured by opponent infantries when they clear up the garrisoning infantries.
- Bunker (Tiberian Twilight)
- Battle Bunker (Red Alert 2)
- Battle bunker (Red Alert 3)
- Bunker (Generals)