|“|| Congratulations, general. You have been promoted.|
General's Power is an ability of Generals obtained after obtaining some promotions while engaging a battle. There are various types of ability, from unit ambushes to superweapons and upgrades. The abilities are activated unless all of general's command center is destroyed.
USA General power
- Paladin: An ability to build Paladin tanks
- Stealth Fighter: An ability to build Stealth Fighter
- Spy Drone: Deploy a stealth plane that scout an area for stealth units
- Pathfinder: An ability to train Pathfinder
- Para Drop: Drop Rangers anywhere on the map
- Level 1: 5 Rangers
- Level 2: 10 Rangers
- Level 3: 15 Rangers
- A-10 Strike: Launch attack from A10 Thunderbolts at specified target
- Level 1: 1 A10 Thunderbolt
- Level 2: 2 A10 Thunderbolts
- Level 3: 3 A10 Thunderbolts
- Emergency Repair: Repair friendly vehicles in an area
- Level 1: small repair
- Level 2: medium repair
- Level 3: heavy repair
- Fuel Air Bomb: Drop a bomb effective against structures. Can be upgraded into more devastating MOAB.
- Leaflet Drop: Confuse and disable any units in the area
- Spectre Gunship: Deploy a Gunship to fly around and bomb the target with Howitzer and Vulcan guns for 15 seconds.
Chinese General power
- Red Guard Training: All Red Guards trained as veteran
- Nuke cannon: An ability to build Nuke Cannon
- Artillery Training: All Nuke and Inferno Cannons start as veteran
- Cluster Mines: Covers an area with mines
- Carpet Bomber: Drops bombs in a line at a certain location
- Artillery Barrage: Bombard target area with artillery shells
- Level 1: 12 shells
- Level 2: 24 shells
- Level 3: 36 shells
- Cash Hack: Steals money from a visible Supply Center
- Level 1: Hack $1000
- Level 2: Hack $2000
- Level 3: Hack $4000
- Frenzy: Gives all units in an area extra power for a limited time
- Level 1: +10% Power for 10 seconds.
- Level 2: +20% Power for 20 seconds.
- Level 3: +30% Power for 30 seconds.
- EMP Pulse: Disable all units and structures in a wide area.
GLA General power
After you complete a number of certain battles, the game may stop giving you promotions.
- Scud Launcher: An ability to build Scud Launcher
- Marauder: An ability to build Marauder Tank
- Technical Training: All Technicals start as Veterans
- Hijacker: An ability to train Hijacker
- Rebel Ambush: Creates Rebels anywhere on the map
- Level 1: 4 Rebels
- Level 2: 8 Rebels
- Level 3: 16 Rebels
- Cash Bounty: Receive money after destroying an enemy
- Level 1: 5% of enemy's value
- Level 2: 10% of enemy's value
- Level 3: 20% of enemy's value
- Emergency Repair: Repair all friendly units in an area
- Anthrax Bomb: Drops Anthrax bomb on a location
- Sneak Attack: Create a Tunnel anywhere on the map
- GPS Scrambler: Makes all units in an area become invisible, unless detected or attacking. Does not work with Angry Mob
Special General power changes
Some of Generals prefer to use additional power or remove some.
General Alexander can use 3 levels of Spectre Gunship with 15, 30 or 45 second since level 3. She cannot use Paladin Tank.
General Townes cannot use Paladin Tank.
General Granger can use 3 levels of Spectre Gunship attack available at level 3, and can use level 1 emergency repair since the beginning. He cannot use Paladin Tank, but he can use Stealth Fighter without promotion. Another additional General power he obtains at level 1 is to deploy a B2 Stealth Bomber to perform carpet bombing on an area.
General Kwai can use new general power include:
- Level 1 - Battlemaster Training: all Battlemaster tanks built as Elite
- Level 3 - Tank Drop: Paradrop Battlemasters from plane anywhere on the map
- Level 1: 1 Battlemaster
- Level 2: 2 Battlemasters
- Level 3: 4 Battlemasters
He can use Level 1 Emergency Repair when started, and use Emergency Repair Level 2 and 3 after he gained promotion at level 3. He cannot use Red Guard Training, Nuke Cannon, Artillery Training and Cash Hack. He cannot use Carpet Bomber until level 5.
General Fai's new general power are:
- Level 1 - Mini-gunner Training: Mini-Gunners start as Elite
- Level 3 - Infantry Paradrop: Drop Mini-Gunners anywhere on the map.
- Level 1: 5 Mini-Gunners
- Level 2: 10 Mini-Gunners
- Level 3: 15 Mini-Gunners
Despite he can use Level 1 Frenzy from the start, he cannot use Cash Hack.
General Tao can use 3 levels of Emergency Repair, level 1 from the start. He replace Carpet Bomber with Nuke Bomber and has the ability to build Nuke Cannon without promotion.
Prince Kassad can use GPS Scrambler from Level 3, and 3 levels of Emergency Repair, Level 1 from the start. He can train Hijacker without promotion, but he cannot use Scud Launcher and Marauder.