|Rodall "Demo" Juhziz|
Global Liberation Army (Scorpion Cell)
Global terrorism, War Against GLA
Commander of GLA's Demolition subfaction
|“|| It's quiet out there, general...you know what quiet means right? BOOM...HAHAHAHA!!|
- General Juhziz on his opponent.
General Rodall 'Demo' Juhziz is a GLA commander who specializes in explosives.
This 36 year old bombmaker of Middle Eastern ancestry is responsible for some of the most devastating terrorist attacks of the twenty-first century. General Juhziz and his organization have been tied to both the attack on the US Embassy in Cairo and the sinking of the USS Nelsen in 2012. Such bold strikes have drawn more supporters to his side, including bombers from many nations willing to sacrifice their lives for the causes of the GLA. General Juhziz lost the use of a hand in a bombmaking accident and rarely speaks to anyone outside of his own organization.
Commanding the GLA Scorpion cell, 'Demo' Juhziz is a much-feared and very threatening opponent for the GLA's enemies.
- All unit and structure can upgrade with Demolition
- Vehicles cost more.
- Rebels can place booby traps by default
- Terrorists cheaper and more effective
- Demolition upgrade allows to detonate units. Every unit receives this ability.
- Combat cycles come with Terrorists by default.
- Jarmen Kell can use demolition charges.
- Scud launcher comes with high explosive missiles
- Bomb Trucks cost less.
- Advanced demo traps instead of Demo traps (more powerful, costs less)
- Scud storm uses high explosives, but lacks toxin.
General Rodall Juhziz was sadly not included in the General Challenge, therefore, if the player chose to play the demolitions general, he/she had to beat all of the generals that are in the Challenge. The same goes for General Shin Fai, though both generals audio files were included in the game.
His Challenge is only playable using mods, which enables the challenge with complete map, Audio, and a cinematic intro.
It is unknown as to why his challenge was removed, though some speculate that it was due to time constraints.
- Although he is not faced in the General Challenge, according to his sound files, he referred to his Arms Dealer as a War Factory. He said: "Not my War Factory! General, this annoying habit you developed cannot continue!" suggesting his Arm Dealer was to be replaced with a War Factory of some kind.
- Despite the fact that he has suposedly lost the use of his hand, he uses both in his generals challenge images. The left on the selection screen and the right on his defeat screen.