| This article is written from a|
real world point of view.
Patch 1.02 for the multiplayer sneak peek of Command & Conquer: Generals was released in December 2002 as its final patch.
- Made damaged Comanches move faster. This should help Comanches run from AA fire.
- Increased the build cost of the GLA Supply Stash from $1000 to $1500.
- Increased the build time on the GLA Supply Stash from 10 seconds to 15 seconds.
- Increased the cost of the Arms dealer from $2000 to $2500. This is intended to make GLA opening-game costs comparable to USA costs. GLA still gets to build vehicles for $800 less than the USA.
- Gattling weapons no longer kill the soldiers inside Stinger sites.
- Technical and Humvee no longer clear Stinger Sites. Now only soldiers and snipers can do this.
- Stinger Missile Fuel reduced from 10 seconds to 5 seconds so they won't chase you as far across the map as they used to.
- MIG cost reduced from $1200 to $1000.
- MIG build time reduced from 15 seconds to 10 seconds.
- Stinger Site cost increased from $750 to $900.
- Hijacker build time cut from 20 seconds to 10 seconds.
- Paladin price down from $1200 to $1100.
- Technical 2nd level weapon made small-arms damage type instead of explosive. Will do less damage to tanks.
- Technical 3rd level weapon no longer likely to miss infantry. Player no longer punished for upgrading.
- Splash damage on stinger missile reduced. Should make them more vulnerable to infantry attacks.
- Rebels, Red Guard and Rangers now take 20 seconds instead of 10 to capture a building.
- Moved the capture building upgrade from the technology building for each side to the barracks for each side.
- Comanche health changed from 200 to 220.
- Technical health down from 220 to 180.
- Rocket Buggies now require the Palace to be built.
- Rocket Buggies now cost $900 instead of $800.
- Rocket Buggies now have a build time of 10 seconds instead of 15.
- Rocket Buggy missiles now track.
- Rocket Buggy missiles now scatter only against infantry.
- Hijacker speed up from 20 to 30.
- Gattling Cannon, Patriot Battery and Stinger Site stealth detection radius cut from 360-400 down to 200.
- Tunnel Network stealth detection radius cut from 200 to 150.
- Chinooks now much tougher against all damage types.
- Increased the build time on the SCUD storm to 60 seconds to keep it in line with the other super weapons.
- Added a minimum ranger to Inferno Cannon.
- Made Jarmen Kell not kill aircraft with a single shot. Should fix Path Finder as well.
- Nuclear Reactors now give the proper amount of power when you over-charge them. They used to give way too much.
- Raptors and MIGs slightly more effective against Stinger Sites.
- Fixed stacking of Speaker Tower healing on Overlord tanks.
- Fixed NAT negotiation problem when there is an 'empty' spot in the slot list. (host/join screen), NAT negotiation will fail.
- SCUD Storm exploit.
- Nuke low power exploit.
- /ME crash in Generals lobby.
- A few spelling errors.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.