|Gosh Darn Mongolians!|
1 vs. 1
Gosh Darn Mongolians! is held in this Mongolian region during the Commander's Challenge as a primary FutureTech mission. Kenji Tenzai tells the Futuretech Commander that his forces are going to rampage through the village and destroy his base. The Commander and Kelly Weaver responded with a suggestion that they'll destroy them and save the village. The mission is thirty-third in line before the Ready to Roll Out operation and after the Harbinger is taken to its main headquarters.
FutureTech's CPO, Kelly Weaver sends the Futuretech Commander to north-east China in stealing Kenji's King Oni from his base north-east of the player's position. Kenji will send in his King Oni to attack the Futuretech Commander on the field, but unfortunately it was destroyed. The FutureTech forces then destroyed Kenji's main base and is defeated by them. The next target for FutureTech is in Canada where Douglas Hill has a Pacifier FAV that the Commander must get to store in his arsenal of Allied technologies.
Strategies and Notes
- Tankbusters deal Explosive damage instead of Rocket or Flak damage which King Oni are vulnerable to.
- Gain access to the 10 person garrison able house by ctrl clicking the wall segment next to it, then fill it with anti-tank infantry.
- Kenji has 1 Greater King Oni
- Kenji will build Mecha Tengus to defend the King Onis against aircraft.
- Do not abandon land if you don't have a good naval force. Future efforts to rebuild on land from sea will be blocked by King Oni
- However, if you decide to do so, try to capture Veteran Academy and destroy all four bridges on the map. Since Kenji will build only King Onis and Tengus, he won't repair them, thus You will be able to expand on these islands.
- All you need are infantry to win this mission
- Don't forget about Honorable Discharge, this applies to both you and Kenji
- Teams: 1 vs. 1
- Enemies: Kenji Tenzai
- Tech Unlocked: King Oni
- Next challenge unlocked: Ready to Roll Out
- Location of challenge: North-east China
Gosh Darn Mongolians! is referenced from a South Park episode called "Child Abduction is Not Funny", meaning it's against the law.