A free harvester comes with each Tiberium refinery
As the need to harvest Tiberium in more remote regions became apparent, the harvester design was overhauled, and by 2030, both sides used a multi-wheel truck platform with advanced grabbers to gather it. The truck is sturdier and more boxy than its predecessor, with an easily detachable container mounted on its rear end.
Following the Firestorm Crisis, a new generation of harvesters were developed, the Steel Talons utilised harvesters that allowed infantry to garrison them while ZOCOM outfitted theirs with rocket launchers for personal air and ground defense..
Unlike the previous iteration, enemy AI does not immediately react to their harvesters being attacked unless the attacked harvester is accompanied by escort units.
- Collects tiberium
- Very heavy armour.
- Can crush infantry
- Able to self-repair their health back up to 50%.
- Immune to tiberium veins.
- Very slow movement
- Unarmed, has no offensive weapon
- Prior target to aircraft.
- Vulnerable to anti-vehicles units
- In Official Guide Book released in Chinese mainland, Harvester is directly translated as "收割机", given the fact Tiberium grows like crops and can be "harvested" like crops
- Due to the newly discovered blue Tiberium being highly volatile, some commanders even ordered their harvesters to take a suicide dive into the opponent's base, turning them into makeshift demolition trucks.
- On the skirmish map, Ice Cliffs, a unique snowplow variant of harvester can be found without a container attached.