Can sprint for a period of time (but after it needs a rest)
|“|| With utmost humility!|
- A polite Engineer
Imperial Engineers are the Japanese support units in Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3.
These dedicated men come from the socio-economic caste of Japanese citizens dedicated to the nation's pursuit of higher technology. They do not receive any military training and are, in fact, banned from physical exercise (apart from basic calisthenics). In spite of this fact, they are expected to serve in the Imperial military before achieving a higher position. However, the fact that they are uniquely able to secure buildings for the Empire boosts their enthusiasm.
This enthusiasm earns engineers the ire of regular Imperial troops, who consider their "sniveling, groveling, selfish" behaviour annoying and affecting morale. Likewise, the engineers dislike the brutish, callous nature of the soldiers.
|Sprint||The Empire's Engineer is capable of sprinting short distances. The downside of this ability is that if it won't reach the target building in time before the sprint effect wears off, the Engineer will stop and catch his breath for a period of time, rendering him useless to the commander.|
Prepping blueprints for expansion...
Imperial engineer is a stub and needs your help. You can help by expanding it.
Please refer to the talk page for further discussion.
- You called, your Eminence?
- A glorious honor to hear from you!!
- I bow at your feet, commander!
- I am your engineer for today!
- I am here to serve you!
- Your humble servant!
- I am the engineer you requested!
- I await your command!
- Anything I can do?
- Do you need a something?
- With utmost humility, sir!
- Ohh! Most certainly yes!
- So sorry I'm not there yet sir!
- It is my profound pleasure!
- Very well conceived!
- Wonderful idea!
- Of course!
- Your leadership knows no bounds!
- Very wise!
- I will never forget this day!
- With all expediency! (running gesture)
- Ahh! yet another great plan!
Moving to land
- Ohh yes! I like the land!
- The land path! Very clever!
- Yes! Exercise is good!
Moving to water
- Ohh yes! I like the water!
- The water path is very clever!
- The water looks most delightful!
- I will for further instructions!
- You have my gratitude!
- A rest is well appreciated!
- I will fully investigate!
- It shall be immaculate when i leave, sir!
- A brilliant move, if I may say so!
- I am honored to be part of such a strategy!
- I shall prepare for you, sir!
- I anticipate your victory very soon!
- Honored to be of help to you!
- I will fix it with your blessing!
- I have the instructions right here!
- It will be worthy of your command!
- I promise to make it better sir!
- May I please be excused, sir?
- I may need some assistance!
- Please! Oh! Please, don't hurt me!
- Uh, don't forget me sir!
- I can help you!
- But why are they shooting at me?
- Can we please discuss this?