|“|| Boy I beat you like an old drum; Who gave you command !? Cause I got some words for them!|
- -When Ironside turns the tide of battle
A Rogue U.S General , General Ironside outranks the best of U.S Army generals. Using futuristic and cutting-edge technology, Ironside continues to rack victory after victory, by defying the commander's code with strategy entirely different from other generals. Ironside was branded an enemy of the state due to his remorseless brute force tactics, reckless usage of military power and disobeying direct orders from superiors. General Ironside was scheduled to be the Boss General of the USA forces in the Generals Challenge. However, he was left out and cannot be played or seen. Instead he (along with General Mohmar) were replaced with General Leang.
- I got three things to teach you kid: (1) How to lose, (2) How to cry, and (3) How to die.
- You got me out of bed for this.
- I have to take you over my knee right NOW!
- Look out! We're coming through the front door!
- Excuse me. Are you putting your defences at the front of your base? *Spit* You don't think we can go around that? Well, do ya'?
- My Command Center! You think I'm just gonna sit here and take that?
- Good Work, general. I salute you. (Player victory)
- Can you feel my fist starting to close around your neck?
- What part of die did you not understand?
- Yeah Suzzie, I've read Sun Tzu too. Greater enemy, retreat. Smaller enemy, attack. Is that all you've got for me?
- I'm going march into your base and plant my foot in your butt, general.
- And you call yourself a general? I call you a pain in the butt, that's what I call ya'.
- Boy, you think I am playing with you? You better think again!
- Do you think this is a game? Well do ya'? Wait, don't answer that.
- I've got more medals than you got teeth, boy. Which won't be saying much after I'm done knocking 'em out for ya'! *laugh*
- So, you're not a real general are you. You're like a surgeon general or something like that?
- Did you know you've just lost a tech-building, sport?
- There goes your War Factory. you mad yet, boy?
- I got me the whole United States Military behind me. And we've just decided... we don't like you.
- I feel like I am kicking over sand castles. How many of your building are you gonna let me destroy there, sport?
- Does your mommy know you're out by yourself? *laugh*
- Well,there you are.Too late to run now,boy.
- Maybe you can make some extra bucks polishing my boots cause, ya sure ain't no, General.(Ironside's Victory)
- So here is where you're hiding your resources. Mind if I take a few? *laugh*
- Just blew up your Barracks, skippy. What ya gonna do about it?
- You best leave my pilots alone, boy. Planes are one thing, but you best if my pilots return safe, you hear?!
- That's enough buildings, son. Why don't you try attacking my forces now?
- Let's get armor and air support out there! Our grunts are getting torn apart!
- You can tell me, we're just generals here. Did your men know that you're incompotent?
- Kid, that barracks was not a military target, you do that again and this is gonna get ugly!
- Ironside has been remade in many non-canon fan modifications, most notably in Zero Hour Reborn: The Last Stand and ShockWave. His most commonly assumed role is that of the USA's Boss General, having the best units and technology possessed by other USA generals, analogous to Leang and Deathstrike (as their original versions being the respective faction boss generals).
- Ironside may hold the coveted 5-star rank, a rank not seen in the US military since World War II. This assumption is based in part of the rank of Leang, who was a AAAA ranked general that superceded all other ranks in Zero Hour.
- His non-canon mugshot was used by General Griffon, the Air Force General in the Rise of the Reds Mod (http://generalsrotr.wikia.com/wiki/Air_Force_General_Griffon)