Let me put it this way, Eddie...
This is a disambiguation page: a list of articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
The Mammoth tank has appeared (in form and function but not necessarily in name) in every C&C game except Tiberian Sun where it was replaced by a giant, experimental walker (although Mammoth Tanks from the previous war still played a role in the campaign).
Apart from the previous exception, they always took the form of a large tank which was conventional apart from its distinguishing features: twin barrels and four sets of tracks.
They are also characterised by their extreme power, toughness and sluggishness. In a direct, head-on confrontation, they were always the most powerful conventional tank (or ground unit) of their time if not outright the most powerful unit of all.
- Mammoth Mk. I - the GDI tank of the First Tiberium War.
- Mammoth Mk. II - the GDI assault walker of the Second Tiberium War.
- Mastodon - a cheaper, mass produced version of Mammoth Mk. II employed in the Fourth Tiberium War.
- Mammoth Mk. III - the GDI tank of the Third Tiberium War.
- Mammoth Armed Reclamation Vehicle - Huge tank of the Third Tiberium War
- Mammoth Mk. IV, the GDI tank of the Fourth Tiberium War.
- Mammoth tank (Red Alert 1) - the Soviet tank of the Second World War.
- Mammoth tank (Red Alert 2) - cancelled unit of Red Alert 2
- Mammoth tank (Red Alert 3) - a cannon-toting mammoth. (easter egg unit, not present in game)
From Red Alert 2 onwards the Soviets start using "Apocalypse tanks". They still have the distinguishing features and role of Mammoth tanks.
- Apocalypse tank (Red Alert 2) For the unit used during the Third World War.
- Apocalypse tank (Red Alert iPhone) For the unit used during the Post-war Crisis.
- Apocalypse tank (Red Alert 3) For the unit used during the Fourth World War.
- Mammoth tank (Generals) - cut from the final game, although it appears in the mod Zero Hour Reborn: The Last Stand
- Marauder tank - after salvaging enough parts it bears a resemblance to the Mammoth tank.