Let me put it this way, Eddie...
This is a disambiguation page: a list of articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
The Mammoth tank has appeared (in form and function but not necessarily in name) in every C&C game except Tiberian Sun where it was replaced by a giant, experimental walker (although Mammoth Tanks from the previous war still played a role in the campaign). Note that these tanks were salvaged by The Forgotten in the Second Tiberium War and used by them after being abandoned.
Apart from the previous exception, they always took the form of a large tank which was conventional apart from its distinguishing features: twin barrels and four sets of tracks.
They are also characterized by their extreme power, toughness and sluggishness. In a direct, head-on confrontation, they were always the most powerful conventional tank (or ground unit) of their time if not outright the most powerful unit of all.
In the Red Alert Universe from Red Alert 2 onwards the Soviets start using "Apocalypse tanks". They still have the distinguishing features and role of Mammoth tanks. In the Generals Universe they are called Overlord Tanks. The Tiberium Universe usually keeps calling them Mammoth Tanks.
- Mammoth tank (Renegade) - GDI Mammoth tank in Renegade.
- Mammoth Mk. III - GDI heavy battle tank of the Third Tiberium War.
- Mammoth Armored Reclamation Vehicle - ZOCOM developed anti-Tiberium tank.
- Mammoth tank (Tiberian Twilight Mobile) - GDI tank
- Mammoth Mk. III (Tiberium Alliances) - GDI's Mammoth Tank from Tiberium Alliances.
- Forgotten Mammoth - The Forgotten's Mammoth Tank.
Red Alert universe
- Apocalypse tank (Red Alert 2) - Used by Soviets during the Third World War and Psychic Dominator Disaster.
- Overlord tank - the Chinese ultra-heavy tank used during the War against the GLA.
- Emperor Overlord tank - a variant of the Overlord specific to Ta Hun Kwai's forces (Tank General) used during the War against the GLA. (Note: Appears in Zero Hour only.)
- Marauder tank - GLA unit that after salvaging enough parts it bears a resemblance to the Mammoth tank. Used during the War against the GLA.
- Mammoth tank (Red Alert 2) - a cut unit of Red Alert 2.
- Mammoth tank (Red Alert 3) - a cannon-toting mammoth. (Easter egg unit, not present in game)
- Mammoth tank (Renegade 2) - a junked heavy tank of the Scavengers intended for the cancelled game Renegade 2.
- Apocalypse tank (Renegade 2) - an updated Apocalypse used by Romanov's Rebels intended for the cancelled game Renegade 2.
- Overlord tank (Generals 2) - a heavy assault tank used by the Asian-Pacific Alliance.