Manhattan, New York City
Prepping blueprints for expansion...
Manhattan Mayhem is a stub and needs your help. You can help by expanding it.
Please refer to the talk page for further discussion.
Manhattan Mayhem is a 4-player temperate urban map set in the Manhattan, New York City in Yuri's Revenge. This map appeared in Lone Guardian, the first mission of the Allied Campaign in Red Alert 2. Half of the map to the World Trade Center was used in Yuri's Soviet operation called Big Apple.
- Number of Ore Fields: 12
- Number of Oil Derricks: 3
- Number of Repair Shops: 1
- Number of Hospitals: 1
- Number of Air Fields: 1
- Number of Secret Lab: 1
- The player that spawns in the lower right corner of the map is granted control of the road gates surrounding the bases perimeter (much like in the campaign). The gates can be repaired but cannot be sold. The gates do not drain any of the bases power supply.
- The ruins of the Soviet base from the first Allied mission can be found. Warehouse rubble was placed in the locations of most of the former Soviet structures.
- The layout of the area surrounding the World Trade Center was drastically altered and downsized. The parking lot, fountain, and the Marriot (represented by unnamed generic buildings in-game) are all absent.