Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The map features several Tech Oil Derricks, a Tech Hospital and two Tech Airports held up near both opponents' bases in the north and south. The skirmish map has two locations, one of them is in the north and the other one is in the south. With naval activity relatively stuck at the river, ground forces or air superiority would be the perfect choice to defeat the enemy. The top player is mostly protected from naval assaults, while the bottom player is severely exposed.
- Climate Type: Snow
- Water: Yes
- Garrisonable Structures: Yes
- Number of Ore Fields: 2
- Number of Gem Fields: 2
- Number of Outposts: 0
- Number of Oil Derricks: 16
- Number of Machine Shops: 0
- Number of Hospitals: 2
- Number of Air Fields: 2
- Mayday is a term used by pilots and seamen when in distress.
- The design of the map is inspired by the final mission of the Allied campaign, Chrono Storm.