4 (Or 5) Star General
GLA Supreme Commander
|“|| Look at all the wonderfull toys you have bought me. I broke all my toys as a child General and now I will break yours|
- One of Mohmar's Taunts
Following Thrax's defeat, the GLA suffered from a power vacuum that left some GLA generals turning against each other in a bid for power (including charismatic GLA commander Prince Kassad, who went rogue in his quest for greater fame and influence). However, in spite of the picture created by United States officials the GLA was not completely fragmented. General Mohmar was assisted in his rise to power by an unknown GLA general of great tactical brilliance, who managed to escort his limousine through a US-guarded area to an airfield to be airlifted to safety.
From his new safe haven, Mohmar gathered his forces and proved himself on the battlefield, soon having the very best that the GLA had to offer at his disposal. His main challenger for the control of GLA was Prince Kassad, who had the GLA's advanced stealth technology at his disposal. Before he could pose a serious threat Mohmar sent an up-and-coming GLA commander to deal with Kassad at his headquarters in Cairo, Egypt, taking the stealth technology. From that point on, Mohmar became the unquestioned leader of the GLA, leading the organisation to victories against the United States and later the occupation of Europe.
Despite taking the US Forces out of the picture, the Chinese were quick to regroup their forces and begin a mass liberation of Europe, eventually pushing the GLA back to Hamburg, where they were eliminated from Europe completely.
It is unknown whether Deathstrike survived the Chinese counter-offensive which drove the GLA out of Europe. If he is captured then he will be tried by the World Court for crimes against humanity.
- Mohmar was originally planned to appear in Skirmish, Multiplayer and General's Challenge, armed with the strengths of all 3 GLA Toxin, Stealth and Demolition generals and none of their weaknesses. The idea was scrapped, though his quotes are still available in the audio game files. As the de facto highest commander in GLA's hierarchy, Mohmar should have access to nearly all of GLA resource and not to be "specialized".
- He may be modelled after the a mixture of real life character of Saddam Hussein and Muammar Gaddafi.
- He appears in the famous Zero Hour mod, Command and Conquer Generals: Zero Hour Reborn: The Last Stand, as the GLA Rogue General, He also Appears in the Zero Hour mod Shockwave as the GLA Salvage General.
- it is unknown if Mohmar is the founder of the GLA, but he was being chased by Humvees during the Great Escape, but it is not mentioned by Omar bin Ghazali or even the Americans that he is the founder.
- It is unknown why the Americans are chasing him possibly part of the US missions to hunt down GLA leaders.