Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Montana, United States of America
Montana DMZ consists four stage grounds near a stream in a snowy environment. A McBurger Kong is located between the two staging grounds on the western side of the battlefield. There is an airfield in the northeast end of the river.
- Climate Type: Snow
- Water: No
- Garrisonable Structures: Yes
- Number of Ore Fields: 4
- Number of Gem Fields: 6
- Number of Outposts: 2
- Number of Oil Derricks: 0 (14 in Megawealth)
- Number of Machine Shops: 0
- Number of Hospitals: 0
- Number of Air Fields: 1
- A DMZ (also known as a Demilitarized Zone) is an area in which treaties or agreements between nations, military powers or contending groups forbid military installations, activities or personnel. A DMZ often lies along an established frontier or boundary between two or more military powers or alliances. A DMZ may sometimes form a de facto international border. This is somewhat ironic as the area in question is being used as a battlefield for potentially four armies.
- The map is aesthetically inspired by the mission, Eagle Dawn.
- This is the only map is the game to feature a snowy variant of McBurger Kong.