Multi Purpose Base Defense
|“|| You been cleared to build Multigunner Turret Base Defenses!|
- Allied Advisor at Ride of the Red Menace
Prepping blueprints for expansion...
Multigunner turret is a stub and needs your help. You can help by expanding it.
Please refer to the talk page for further discussion.
It can hit all ground and air units and can be built over water. By default, it has 3 rocket launchers that are rather effective against aircraft, and can be upgraded to be more effective by loading it with a Javelin Soldier (though it becomes more effective against vehicles in the process.)
Mostly the effects are actually based on the unit's role, though there are exceptions for units that do not attack.
- Anti Infantry units- Infantry killer turret
- Anti Armor unit- Tank destroyer turret
- Anti Aircraft unit- No fly-zone turret
- Engineer- Ground/Naval repair crane
- Other support units- Varies
Like Multigunner IFVs the Multigunner turret can change weapons depending on the infantry inside it.
Here are a list of effects on what happens when different infantry are garrisoned in the Multigunner turret.
Allied infantry Edit
- Peacekeeper: Shotgun turret
- Javelin soldier: Heavy missile turret (6 Missile Launchers)
- Allied engineer: Short ranged repair crane
- Attack dog: Infantry stunning ability. As of a recent patch, they no longer can garrison turrets, but only Multigunner IFVs.
- Spy: Sniper turret (Hollow Point Rounds)
- Tanya: Super anti-infantry Turret
- Cryo Legionnaire: Cryo Turret that freezes units. Can also freeze air units, and when they are fully frozen, will drop out of the sky.
Soviet infantry Edit
- Conscript: Heavy machine gun
- Combat engineer: Short ranged repair crane
- War Bear: Infantry stunning ability. As of a recent patch, they no longer can garrison turrets, but only Multigunner IFVs.
- Flak Trooper: Bullfrog flak cannon
- Tesla Trooper: Tesla gun
- Natasha Volkova: Sniper turret (Armor Piercing Rounds)
- Desolator: Deathspray gun
Imperial infantry Edit
- Imperial engineer: Short Ranged Repair Crane
- Archer maiden: Powered Greatbow
- Imperial warrior: Heavy Machine Gun
- Tankbuster: Tankbuster Laser Turret
- Shinobi: Shuriken Turret
- Yuriko Omega: Psionic Turret
- Multigunner IFV: To see what happens if you put infantry in the unit.