Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Plasma Missile Battery|
Anti-air base defense
Medium (75% Cannon, 50% Rocket, 100% Grenade, 25% Gun, 1% Sniper)
750 (3750 when upgrade) (Rocket)
1.3 seconds (1 second when upgrade)
Splash radius: 15
The Plasma Missile Battery is a Scrin anti-air defensive structure, similar to a SAM site that fires searing hot plasma discs in volleys at enemy aircraft, in a similar manner to Photon Cannons on the ground. They can be upgraded with Tiberium shard launchers, boosting their damage output by 160%. This powerful anti-air defense represents a significant threat to any human aircraft that venture close to it, even the stealthed Nod Vertigo.
|Shard launcher||As if energy disks weren't enough to sear through aircraft frames, Shard Launchers allow Plasma Batteries to fire lethal shards of Tiberium at extremely high velocities to penetrate and destroy aerial threats (Ctrl+S).||Purchasable at any Technology Assembler for $2500 and takes 1:15 to research.|
- Effective against aircraft.
- While Storm Columns can strike air as well, plasma batteries are cheaper, cost less power, are available earlier and are still extremely effective.
- Cheap (only costs $800).
- Detects stealth units.
- Deals splash damage against against clumped units.
- The Shard Launchers upgrade increases firepower thus making it even more of an threat to aircraft.
- Defenseless against ground units.
- Shuts down with insufficient power, leaving the base defenseless.