Increased strength, firepower, rate of fire, range, self-healing
Psi commandos were psychic soldiers available as a stolen-tech unit in Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge. Genetic data from Yuri's clones allows them to be reconfigured to serve the Allies faithfully and use their psionic abilities to dominate would-be assailants while they do the dirty work of destroying base facilities of their former master.
They are based on Psi-Corps troopers and Navy SEALs, from which they inherit enhanced mind control abilities and C4 charges, respectively. However, they are not amphibious and are unable to create psychic blasts.
In Red Alert 2, they can be trained after infiltrating a Soviet battle lab with an Allied spy. In Yuri's Revenge, they can be trained after infiltrating a Yuri battle lab, regardless of the faction that controls the spy.
- Armed with C4 charges for base destruction.
- Can level up by destroying buildings.
- Promotion doubles mind control range.
- Cannot swim.
- Defenseless against air units.
- Cannot protect himself with psychic blasts.
- Difficult to acquire.
- Only one unit can be mind controlled at a time.