Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mind control, C4 charges
Increased strength, firepower, rate of fire, range, self-healing
The Psi Commandos were psychic soldiers available as a stolen-tech unit in Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge. Taken genetic data from Yuri's clones allows them to be genetically reconfigured to serve the Allies faithfully and use their psionic abilities to dominate would-be assailants while they do the dirty work of destroying base facilities of their former master. Likely to distinguish themselves from the Soviet and later Yuri-loyal clones, these elite troops painted their faces white.
Cherdenko's time travel to the past erased this unit from the timeline.
In Yuri's Revenge, they can be trained after infiltrating a Yuri battle lab, regardless of the faction that controls the spy. This is a very hard task since Psychic towers automatically detect enemy spies when in the vicinity of a Psychic Radar.
- It is armed with C4 charges for base destruction.
- Can level up by destroying buildings.
- Promotion doubles mind control range.
- Cannot swim.
- Defenseless against air units.
- Cannot protect himself via Psychic Blast.
- Can only be unlocked by infiltrating a Soviet Battle Lab (Red Alert 2 only) or a Yuri Battle Lab (Yuri's Revenge only) with an Allied spy.
- Only one unit can be mind controlled at a time.
- Controlled unit are released when the commando dies.