Mind control, C4 charges
Increased strength, firepower, rate of fire, range, self-healing
The Psi Commandos were psychic soldiers available as a stolen-tech unit in Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge. Taken genetic data from Yuri's clones allows them to be genetically reconfigured to serve the Allies faithfully and use their psionic abilities to dominate would-be assailants while they do the dirty work of destroying base facilities of their former master. Likely to distinguish themselves from the Soviet and later Yuri-loyal clones, these elite troops painted their faces white.
Cherdenko's time travel to the past erased this unit from the timeline.
In Yuri's Revenge, they can be trained after infiltrating a Yuri battle lab, regardless of the faction that controls the spy. This is a very hard task since Psychic towers automatically detect enemy spies when in the vicinity of a Psychic Radar.
- It is armed with C4 charges for base destruction.
- Can level up by destroying buildings.
- Promotion doubles mind control range.
- Cannot swim.
- Defenseless against air units.
- Cannot protect himself via Psychic Blast.
- Can only be unlocked by infiltrating a Soviet Battle Lab (Red Alert 2 only) or a Yuri Battle Lab (Yuri's Revenge only) with an Allied spy.
- Only one unit can be mind controlled at a time.
- Controlled unit are released when the commando dies.