300 per squad member
Light (20% Cannon, 20% Rocket, 100% Grenade, 50% Gun,90 % Sniper)
100 (Gun) with 225% scalar against vehicles, 75% scalar against structures; 3 shot clip
0.6 seconds to fire a clip, 0.7 seconds pre-attack delay, 1.3 seconds to reload clip
The Ravager is a form of elite assault "infantry" used by the Scrin. Hurling lethal shards of green Tiberium, they can defeat most infantry, while their Tiberium Agitation ability wreaks havoc on opposing economies by detonating Tiberium-based objects such as Harvesters. Like all Scrin infantry, they heal in Tiberium.
These creatures are quadrupedal biomechanical constructs, that literally have green Tiberium crystals growing on them. They have been reported to be one of fastest Scrin units encountered to date. The Ravager attacks by flinging Tiberium shards at its target in a manner similar to Canis tiberius. It has also been confirmed to have the ability to detonate Tiberium via a reaction similar to that caused by Nod's Catalyst missile.
Ravager units of Reaper-17 can be upgraded with better weaponry. Traveler-59 is able to upgrade their Ravagers with advanced articulators, increasing its speed to the point it can outrun most vehicles and infantry.
|Tiberium Agitation||By disrupting the crystalline material at its very source, Ravagers can cause entities containing Tiberium or heavily Tiberium-based objects to suffer severe damage. Tiberium Agitation has a range of 375 and a cooldown of 45 seconds. Targets with no Tiberium stored inside of them, such as empty Harvesters or Devourers, only take 50% damage. Possible targets include Refineries, Silos, Nod Power Plants, Mechapedes, Harvesters, Corrupters, Tiberium Troopers, Reaper Tripods and Devourer Tanks (Ctrl+A).|
|Blue Shards||Blue Shards enhance Ravagers with additional firepower. Their attack rate and range remain unchanged (Ctrl+D).||Purchasable at Reaper-17 Technology Assembler for $2000 and takes 1:00 to research.|
|Advanced articulators||Add 85% speed to Ravager when upgraded (Ctrl+A).||Purchasable at Traveler-59 Stasis Chamber for $1000 and takes 0:30 to research.|
Ravagers come in squads of three, and are thus vulnerable to snipers. They are also unable to garrison buildings and their shards are only effective against light vehicles and infantry. Their Tiberium Agitation ability, however, is a very considerable threat and a few of them could easily cripple a base's economy. The ability also seems to work on any unit that contains Tiberium, even hostile Scrin units, with devastating effects.
Ravagers can be considered to be broadly equivalent to Nod's Shadow Teams.
- Deadly against infantry and light vehicles.
- Like all Scrin infantry, can be healed by Corrupters (or Mechapede Toxin segments) and in Tiberium fields.
- With the advanced articulators upgrade, it gets a substantial speed boost
- Blue shards upgrade increases damage and rate of fire dramatically.
- Tiberium Agitation ability can quickly cripple base economies, and is effective against most Scrin units and buildings.
- Almost useless against heavy vehicles and structures.
- Expensive ($1200)
- Can not fire at aircraft.
- Small squad size (three units per squad) makes them vulnerable to snipers.
- Must stand still in order to fire.
- Cannot detect stealth.
- Cannot garrison buildings.
- One squad can lose to just 2 Militant squads (Nod's cheapest and most basic unit).