Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Reap What You Sow|
1 vs 1
After twenty-four fantastic victories including a survival round on not being stumped on by the Shogun Executioner in Laos, the Futuretech Commander heads back to the Soviet Union to bring back the Reaper to Amsterdam in making another modification to its old equivalent, the KDB-5 Sickle from the last war. The Commander crosses the hill and defeats Vera Belova in styled timing. The unlocked technology is sent to Amsterdam as the Commander comes down to the Pacific Ocean in getting the Imperials' ultimate defense structure of theirs: the Wave-Force tower.
Strategies and Notes
- Vera has access to the Iron Curtain and Tesla Coils
- Vera will focus on creating many Reapers and a few Sickles
- Reapers have poor anti-air capability but are still deadly to aircraft.
- Reapers can destroy tanks along with infantry when they leap, so tanks may not be the best way to win.
- Focus on expanding to the ore mines before Vera does, this will make your life easier.