Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Red Alert 3: Paradox|
|Version||Paradox Soviet and Allied Open Alpha 3.2 (November 24, 2012)|
|Engine||RNA Game Engine|
|Requirements||Red Alert 3 v1.12|
Red Alert 3 Paradox is a cancelled Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 mod created by Infinity Realms. Looking to expand the gameplay as much as possible, Paradox promises more than three times as many units as the original, with dozens of new units in the existing sides and five new major factions, as well as several minor, "reinforcement" factions.
The mod's cancellation was announced on 5 February, 2014, due to limitations of the RNA engine conflicting with the mod's design.
The campaign continues where Red Alert 3 left off, with live action and CG cutscenes filmed in HD resolution.
New factions have been added:
- Confederate Revolutionaries
- Order of the Talon
- Atomic Kingdom of China
- Mediterranean Syndicate
- Electrical Protectorate
Each faction has its own music (composed by Chris Feres and Sandro "FuzzY" Cacciotti) and gameplay. Dozens of new units for existing factions have been added, expanding each to nearly twice the original arsenal size. These units, amongs other things, include the Anvil Heavy Tank (A repurposed Soviet RA1 Heavy Tank), the Hanzo Z (a average sized mecha equipped with a rifle and speed boosters) and the Heisenberg Assault Copter (an Allied helicopter that cannot be harmed whilst moving).
- Achilles V1 (August 9, 2009)
- Achilles V2 (January 6, 2010)
- Achilles V2.1 (January 16, 2010)
- Achilles V2.2 (January 24, 2010)
- Achilles V3 (May 19, 2010)
- Apocalypse V1 (TBA)
- Paradox 0.9 (July 4, 2010)
- Paradox 0.91 (July 13, 2010)
- Paradox 0.9.2 (November 26, 2010)
- Paradox 0.9.21 (December 3, 2010)
Open Alpha Releases
- Paradox Allied Open Alpha 1 (September 10, 2012)
- Paradox Allied Open Alpha 2 (September 14, 2012)
- Paradox Soviet and Allied Open Alpha 3.2 (November 24, 2012)