| This article is written from a|
real world point of view.
Patch 1.09 for Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 was released in March 2009.
The downloadable patch executable includes all the patches that were released before it.
This patch for Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 fixes several exploits and bugs, improves balance, adds a community news viewer, and more.
- Added a smoke flare delay when using the Magnetic Singularity support power.
- The IFV base defense is now more vulnerable to cannon damage.
- If a King Oni uses his bull rush secondary ability while shrunk by a Cryocopter's S.H.R.I.N.K. ray, the King Oni will now explode on impact.
- In multiplayer matches, Allied and Soviet players may now dock their aircraft at any friendly airfield, regardless of faction, to refuel and reload.
User interface enhancements
- Added the ability for hosts to select a random tournament map when playing in a custom match with 2 or 4 players. Players will see the Random Map option on the Map Selection list.
- Added a community news window that is displayed on game launch. This window can be disabled by selecting "Do Not Show Again" on the news window.
- Added a Spanish multiplayer lobby.
- Units will no longer occasionally animate incorrectly when crossing a bridge.
- The Striker VX and King Oni now correctly animate when powered down by an EMP attack.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to create health, money, or veterancy crates.
- Fixed a crash caused by saving while a Magnetic Singularity was active on the map.
- Added additional Mod support to Red Alert 3.
- Updated the credits.
- Patches-Scrolls.com (all languages)