- Climate Type: Temperate
- Water: No
- Garrisonable Structures: Yes
- Number of Ore Fields: 8
- Number of Gem Fields: 4
- Number of Outposts: 0
- Number of Oil Derricks: 4
- Number of Machine Shops: 1
- Number of Hospitals: 1
- Number of Air Fields: 0
- Number of Secret Lab: 1
- Rush hour is a time of day where traffic is at its very peak that usually happens in the beginning and end of a workday.
- Like The Alamo, Manhattan Mayhem, D.C. Uprising, and Paris Revisited, Rush Hour is a replica of a map used in the Red Alert 2 or Yuri's Revenge campaign that was modified to be used in Skirmish mode.
- Unlike in the campaign, the LAX cannot be captured to deploy paratroopers. In fact, there are no Air Fields present on the map.
- Unlike the maps campaign counterpart, the Repair Shop originally located to the middle right of the map was moved to the neighborhood in the upper right corner of the map.
- Where in the campaign, there was a inanimate model of a T-Rex in the film studio, the T-Rex model was replaced with an actual live T-Rex that attacks nearby units or anything inflicting damage to the areas that are considered part of the studio.
- The walled in mansion located across the street left of the Hollywood sign was removed and replaced with a team spawn point.