Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
1 vs 1
The Futuretech Commander is sent by his boss, Kelly Weaver to steal the Cryocopter from British national, Lydia Winters who has only one base held in Greenland. The Commander arrives there, knowing that Lydia has shrink beams in her helicopters to shrink all of the Commander's units and structures in the area. The Commander manages to push through, shooting down all of the Cryocopters and defeating Lydia to her exact shock of determination. The Commander heads back to Amsterdam to see Kelly Weaver's result of his battle against Lydia Winters. His next challenge takes place in Iceland where it was the former home of the Von Esling Airbase that was once attacked by the Soviets during their final campaign against Western Europe under the failing Allied Forces.
- Teams: 1 vs 1
- Enemies: Lydia Winters
- Tech Unlocked: Cryocopter
- Unlocked from: Chrono You Didn't
- All units, except Nanocores, are permanently SHINKed in this challenge.
- Infantries cannot garrison civillian buildings or enter transport.
- For some reasons, War Bear, Attack Dog, Harbinger Gunship, Sudden Transport and Giga Fortress are locked in this challenge.
- The starting Construction yard is the only Construction yard that returns to its normal size after Pack Up and re-Unpack. All other MCV, as well as Sputnik, Prospector and Reaper is still shrunk after turn into a building.
- As Nanocores remain unaffected by the SHINK effect, Imperial Arsenal is recommened for this mission. One Nanocore can be used to crush enemy's infantries and vehicles, while other Nanocores are deployed into Dojos to produce Engineers to capture the enemy's buildings.