Ship production and repair
(See production section)
The Naval shipyard builds Soviet naval units. As with the Allied and Yuri naval facilities, it is capable of conducting repairs to friendly naval units.
Also, as with the other naval facilities used at the time, it used some power during its operation, which means that, should the power be cut off, production at the shipyard would take longer.
As this structure is given heavy armour, it is capable of withstanding a super-weapon blast (such as a weather storm), but it had no way of defending itself from other attacks.
It can produce:
- Amphibious Transports
- Typhoon attack submarines
- Sea scorpions (require Radar tower)
- Giant squids (require Battle lab)
- Dreadnoughts (require Battle lab)
- Allied naval shipyard (Red Alert 2) - Allied equivalent
- Submarine pen (Red Alert 2) - Yuri's equivalent
- Naval yard (Red Alert 3) - successor