Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Soviet Technology Center.
During the Second World War, Soviet Technology Centers stored blueprints for construction of Mammoth Tanks, Flamethrower Infantry and Tesla Coils as well as Nuclear Missile Silo construction plans and targeting up link and the Iron Curtain control center. It was advanced into Battle Lab during Third World War
The Soviet Technology Center provided parts for:
- Mammoth tank: Advanced targeting systems and upgraded hybrid nuclear-diesel engine.
- Flamethrower infantry: Spray chamber system
- Nuclear Missile Silo: (classified)
- Iron Curtain: (classified)
- MAD tank (Aftermath only): (classified)
- Missile Submarine (Aftermath only): (classified)