Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The following is based on Generals cut content and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
The Starlifter transport was a quad tiltrotor aircraft that was cut from the final release of Generals.
As the USA's primary heavy-lift transport helicopter, the Starlifter would essentially performed the same functions as the current Chinook, although it would have been capable of transporting more vehicles and infantry at a time due to its larger fuselage.
- The real-life C-141 Starlifter is a fixed-wing cargo plane.
- The Starlifter's design was likely based on the Bell Boeing Quad Tiltrotor, a conceptual aircraft concept proposed to the US military.
- The V-120 Valkyrie from Tom Clancy's EndWar as well as the V-44 from Eugen System's Act of War: Direct Action strongly resembles the Starlifter, both air units capable of not only transporting vehicles and infantry but is also air units.
- Non-canon fan modifications such as ShockWave and Rise of The Reds restore the Starlifter to its intended role.
- Chinook, USA transport/supply helicopter