|For other uses, see Stealth tank.|
Twin Dragon TOW missiles
30 (x2) (AP)
Between the first two Tiberium wars, Nod improved the technology of the stealth tank, making it more agile and increasing its armour. However, Nod scientists still were unable to reduce the Stealth generator's huge power consumption, which still necessitated the deactivation of the cloak during firing.
It should be noted that base defences are incapable of detecting stealthed units and stealth tanks can easily slip into the base if it did not have mobile sensor arrays, wreaking havoc as quickly as cloaking itself. However the cloaking device will deactivate if the stealth tank gets too close to a structure or enemy unit.
The Stealth tank was replaced by a newer faster version of the stealth tank which was lightly armored but fires a barrage of missiles.
- The ultimate hit & run weapon.
- Excellent against aircraft and tanks.
- Very fast for a ground unit.
- Very useful in Tiberium fields to harass unsuspecting harvesters
- Has same style/weapons as the attack cycle.
- Light armour.
- Expensive and only available at tier 3.
- Useless against infantry unless running them over