USA War Factory
This will upgrade Humvees with TOW Missiles, allowing them to attack air units as well as do more damage against ground targets.
The TOW Missile (Tube-launched, Optically-tracked, Wire data link, guided missile) was an upgrade available to USA Humvee's, it provided the Humvee with a light missile system attached to its main machine gun and add an anti air service. It could be researched at the USA War Factory, costing $1200.
Pros and ConsEdit
- Can track and engage air units
- Provides extra firepower against immobile ground targets such as structures or non-moving tanks
- Surprisingly effective against infantry
- Reasonable rate of fire
- Missile can be shot down by Point Defence Lasers
- Missile can run out of fuel when pursuing aircraft, causing it to miss
- Missile can be counter-measured, reducing its chance of hitting its intended target (by either USA deployed Countermeasures or Chinese ECM Tanks)