Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
$1200 ($800 in Zero Hour)
USA War Factory
Equips all Humvees with TOW missile
The TOW ("Tube-launched, Optically-tracked, Wire-guided") Missile was an upgrade available to USA Humvees, it equips them with a light missile system attached to its main machine gun, which allows it to attack aircraft. It could be researched at the USA War Factory, costing $1200 ($800 in Zero Hour).
Pros and Cons
- Allows Humvee to engage air units
- Provides extra firepower against ground targets
- Surprisingly effective against infantry
- Reasonable rate of fire
- Missiles can be intercepted by point defense lasers
- Can be jammed by USA Countermeasures or Chinese ECM Tanks
- Ineffective against fast aircraft