Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Alamo is named after the Alamo Mission; the site of one of the pivotal battles of the Texas Revolution.
The Alamo is a two-player skirmish map featured in Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge. The map is a remake of the area used in the mission, The Fox and the Hound where PsiCorps brainwashed US President Michael Dugan to surrender.
At the Alamo, there are two gem fields where miner can collect them and return to the base they're from on two sides of the battlefield which is held in urban density. There is one Oil Derrick near both of the respective spawn points and a third in the lower right corner of the map. There is an Air Field in the upper left corner of the map.
- Climate Type: Temperate
- Water: No
- Garrisonable Structures: Yes
- Number of Ore Fields: 4
- Number of Gem Fields: 2
- Number of Outposts: 0
- Number of Oil Derricks: 3 (17 in Megawealth)
- Number of Machine Shops: 0
- Number of Hospitals: 0
- Number of Air Fields: 1
- The Alamo is named after the Alamo Mission; the site of one of the pivotal battles of the Texas Revolution.
- The Air Fields was place in the upper left corner of the map instead of southwest like in The Fox and the Hound.